Subscribe to the UK’s most dedicated fly fishing and fly tying magazine
Inside every issue, we have reams of general fishing and fly tying features, expert advice on tactics, new flies, historical patterns, advice, tackle reviews, news and so much more. Everything from reservoirs and rivers to saltwater both at home and overseas. Each month we call upon the passion and dedication of our specialist contributors and in-house team to ensure your fishing and fly tying fix from your armchair, or wherever you choose to read your issue from.
Types of Fly Fishing & Fly Tying subscriptions available…
- Digital only – £33.00/year – Receive 12 digital issues of Fly Fishing & Fly Tying magazine anywhere in the world via our bespoke iOS and Android app
- Print subscription – £46.00/year –Subscribing entitles you to receive through the post at least 12 issues of Fly Fishing & Fly Tying magazine
- Premium Subscription – £56.00/year – You will receive through the post at least 12 issues of Fly Fishing & Fly Tying magazine and gain full access to our digital edition on our App
- Print subscription 2 years – £80.70 every 2 years – Subscribing entitles you to receive through the post at least 24 issues of Fly Fishing & Fly Tying magazine.
- Print subscription 3 years – £80.70 every 2 years – As above, except 36 issues from date of purchase.
All subscriptions allow you complete access to all areas of the website.
December 2023 issue highlights
Inside the new issue, we have Teviot grayling, vital stillwater tactics, ‘must stop’ NC500 waters, souped-up wet-flies, Hebridean explorations, X-factor nymphs, Xmas reads and so much more…
BUY THE ISSUE TODAY
We include the stage-by-stage tying processes for flies like this one above in every issue, but if you missed a previous issue you can find a selection on our ‘Flybox’ tab or by ordering back issues.
We also review tackle and fly tying tools and accessories, materials, newly launched clothing and so much more.
We also ensure that vital fishing and fishery news is covered, so that you are up to date with all important information.